Well, California, you have gone and done it this time. Only this time, you have gone too far and taken on a whole world that loves coffee.
If you have not seen it or heard it yet, read the article at the bottom about a judge in California and the ridiculousness that is California law (or you can read here).
So, I think it is high time someone actually declares the truth about California and put it on every sign as you enter the state…
The reality is, California will kill you.
Sometimes it will be quick. Sometimes it will be slow. But for all intents and purposes, California is proven to cause cancer, either directly or indirectly. Either way, California will be the death of you.
Shall we name the ways it can cause cancer? Well there are just too many to name, so I will give you an abbreviated list:
- Smog – there is plenty of it.
- Sun – seems it is everywhere.
- Water – let’s just assume there will be transference from everything in this list and more.
- Air – actually, this may be a limited source since it has mostly been replaced with smog.
- Wine – it causes cancer, then it doesn’t, then it does, then it doesn’t…where will the wheel of fortune stop for you?
- Disneyland – because anything that is fun must cause cancer, and California has a need to kill all fun.
- Every product the state produces or consumes…
So, from now until eternity, the state should sell all sunglasses with a non-removable warning label on the lens reminding all wearers that everything they see in California will kill them. It seems only fair to warn people.
A Los Angeles judge has determined that coffee companies must carry an ominous cancer warning label because of a chemical produced in the roasting process.
Source: Coffee companies must carry cancer warning label, California judge rules
There are actually things in California that will kill you! But, before you physically visit the state (hopefully you don’t live there already), you likely will get brain cancer trying to figure out what the hell California is doing to ruin everything, and how they come up with this moronic stuff.
My head hurts…I think I have a tumor…