Watch out, Jeff, I’m coming for you!
I’ll admit it. I am a Survivor fan, and I have been one since the very first season. In all the seasons it has been on, I have seen all the episodes, save three. I think the game is entertaining, it is “real” (as much as a contrived reality show can be), and I think it makes for great social commentary. But, really, when the show is on all I can really think about is what Jeff is doing.
I mean, really, can anyone have a better job that this guy?
- He gets to visit exotic and cool places all over the world.
- He gets to travel on a vast array of vehicles and in different modes of transportation.
- He can get a tan.
- He get a really cool wardrobe of outdoor clothing.
- He spends his time lounging around “resort like” settings when he isn’t hosting challenges or getting people voted out of the tribe.
- He get so wear SHORTS as much as he wants! (that has to be one of the greatest bonuses ever!)
- He gets to interview and stir up problems between contestants.
- He eats well while on location.
- He sleeps well while on location because he has all the comforts of home while the contestants suffer.
- He gets sand, sun, surf, and beer (I am sure).
I’m just guessing here. I don’t know what his job really entails but I can imagine and I imagine that I would like it.
So, Jeff, if you ever need a replacement and you happen to run across this blog post, I am available. Yes, I already have a job but I could give it up if you called! I’ll be waiting by the phone…CALL ME!